The Xbox/Bethesda show lasted just under 90 minutes yesterday and if there are two things to remember, it’s that Xbox Game Pass subscribers won’t be bored anytime soon, and that Bethesda games will become Xbox/PC exclusives starting next year.
I’m not going to give you a full review of the conference because the Xbox Wire has already done the job, but I will point out my highlights:
- Starfield, the space RPG by the creators of Skyrim will be an Xbox/PC exclusive and will be released on November 11, 2022 (lucky date). Be careful though, no Xbox One version is planned!
- Forza Horizon 5 will take us to Mexico on November 9, 2021.
- Halo Infinite will accompany us with a new AI for the end of 2021.
- Redfall is an Xbox exclusive by Arkane Austin where we mix vampire and FPS with 4 (poke Left 4 Dead).
- Flight Simulator comes to Xbox on July 27, with Top Gun DLC on November 19, 2021.
- The Outer Worlds 2 is currently in development.
- Pirates of the Caribbean in free DLC with Sea of Thieves Season 3, starting this June 22, 2021.
- A Plague Tale: Requiem in 2022, with the return of Amicia and Hugo for a game that we hope will live up to the first episode.
- Somerville, a game with the air of Inside and it is credible, because it is partially the same development team.
The only flaw of Game Pass that we can point out is the lack of DLC in the catalog, a black mark for games like The Elder Scrolls Online that receive frequent content.